$Id: abck-License.txt,v 1.3 2002/09/02 01:27:04 tundra Exp $
In order to use, study, modify, or copy 'abck', you must read and
agree to all the licensing terms below. If you do not agree with or
do not understand *ANYTHING* you see in this document, you are NOT
granted a license to use, study, modify, or copy 'abck'. By using,
studying, modifying, or copying 'abck', you are agreeing to all the
terms of the 'abck' LICENSE below in their entirety.
'abck' LICENSE AGREEMENT
Throughout this Agreement the term 'abck' is used to mean:
Anything included in the 'abck' software distribution package from
TundraWare Inc. This includes scripts, programs, documentation, license
text and all other files provided in that original software
Throughout this Agreement the term "User" is used to mean
any person who is enagaged in any of the following activities:
- Uses any files found in the 'abck' software distribution in any way.
- Reads the 'abck' documentation.
- Studies the 'abck' program source code or supporting files.
- Makes use of any part of the 'abck' software distribution for any
- Duplicates and/or distributes the 'abck' software distribution.
'abck' Is Copyright (c) 2001, 2002 TundraWare Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Permission is hereby granted to the User for the duplication and use
of 'abck' so long as ALL the following conditions are met:
1) The User of 'abck' understands and agrees that this is EXPERIMENTAL
SOFTWARE which is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties expressed
or implied by TundraWare Inc.
2) The User acknowledges 'abck' has NOT been tested for:
a) Correct operation
b) Freedom from unintended consequences
c) Any operation or condition which might cause damage,
compromise, or disruption to the User's or other:
hardware, software, networks, or data, or which might
cause any breach of system security of such systems,
software, and networks.
3) By using 'abck' in any way, the User does so at their own risk and
agrees to hold TundraWare Inc. harmless for any damage,
direct or indirect, that this software may or does cause to
the User's computational environment, including, but not
limited to, the User's or others' hardware, software, network,
or data. THE USER FURTHER AGREES TO HOLD TUNDRAWARE
INC. HARMLESS FOR ANY ECONOMIC DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER ADVERSE
CONSEQUENCE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CAUSED BY THE USE OF 'abck'.
4) If duplicated and/or distributed, no fee beyond reasonable
duplication charges may be charged for 'abck'. No commercial
use of 'abck' which involves any remuneration beyond these
duplication charges is permitted.
5) Any distributed copies of 'abck' must include all the originally
provided software, documentation, and licensing information in
their original distribution format and packaging without any
By using any part or all of 'abck', you are agreeing to be bound by
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, OR CANNOT ABIDE BY ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS,
DO NOT USE 'abck'.