- The -b option has been added to continue after a sudo failure.
Previous releases of the program stopped all further processing
on any sudo failure. With -b, it's now possible to go on to
the remaining hosts even if one of them failed to do proper
- The -B option has been added to print an informative "banner"
at the beginning and end of each program run.
- Fixed bug that caused program to exit after a failed
file transfer even when -a was specified.
- Fixed bug that failed to present user name during key-based
auth. This prevented connection when the desired name
was different than the initating user - say when using
process IDs instead of "real" users.
- Show incremental output as program executes
- Add ability to try keys first, and if that fails, use a password.
- File Xfer: Renaming
- File Xfer: Globing - what about dirs, do we recurse?
- File Xfer: Allow from within cmd files.
- Options for searching all the command files and hostlistfiles
- Interactive shell?
- Capture bad password
- Capture failed command output
- Write the server noise, as it appears to stderr for debug purposes
- Note in docs: In this mode it will HANG waiting for interactive input.
- Note in docs: There is no separation between stdout and sterr in this mode