- Multiple hostfiles can now be passed via the -i option. The
argument can be the name of a single file or a quoted list of files.
The option can appear on the command line multiple times.
-H and -i can be used together to create custom host lists.
- The -H option can now appear on the command line multiple times
thereby creating an aggregate list of all hosts named therein.
- Hostfiles must now be passed as an argument of -i. This was
done to provide a consistent way of passing multiple host
files on the commandline.
- Make hostlist -i ... and allow multiple ones thereof
- Make file xfer noise go away with -s
- Add feature to display names of all possible hostfiles/cmdfiles
- Add lshost feature
- File Xfer: Allow from within cmd files.
- Show incremental output as program executes
- Add ability to try keys first, and if that fails, use a password.
- File Xfer: Renaming
- File Xfer: Globing - what about dirs, do we recurse?
- Options for searching all the command files and hostlistfiles
- Interactive shell?
- Capture bad password
- Capture failed command output
- Write the server noise, as it appears to stderr for debug purposes
- Note in docs: In this mode it will HANG waiting for interactive input.
- Note in docs: There is no separation between stdout and sterr in this mode